Dance Hair!!

Isn't she too cute?!
(in my totally unbiased opinion, of course!)



Do you recognize the hairstyle? It's Braided Pigtail Braids! We did this style a day or two before her very first dance class.... well when it came time for class I thought it would be cute to wear... but... 

This is what it looked like!


So I unbraided JUST the two pigtail braids.


I spritzed them down with water and combed them with our wooden wide tooth comb a bit...


Then I rebraided them and added pink ribbon bows to match her leotard!


For the top cornrows I spritzed with water and added a bit of Beija-Flor Naturals Hemp Buttercream.


Not too hard to do and it sure makes a big difference!



Awww!  
(Her class does half tap, half ballet.)


 She didn't participate much the first few times, but you should see her now!!
I'm one proud mama, that's for sure!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...