Social Media Beware!!

I will procrastinate no longer!

...

...

...

...


hmmmm, well? That went well.





LOL! Just kidding!

I have been a busy little mama tonight!

Curly Hairdo Ideas is now a tweeting member of the well known and famous TWITTER.com! Come join the following fun! @CurlyHairdoIdea  (no "s")

Not only that but I now have a Facebook Friend Page!! So we can be buddies and chat it up over there on Facebook. (While we're both supposed to be at work, you know how it is.....)  Search for me "Curly Hairdo Ideas" ... OR ... just look to the right hand sidebar here on the blog and find the little badge - that should make things easy!

As if THAT's not enough............. I've also gone and joined Stumbleupon.com!! Who else here stumbles?? (Notice the new little "stumble" buttons? They're at the top and bottom of each blog post - Please USE them!! I would be forever grateful! :D

Have a fabulous day!!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...