Here are the rules:
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Include links to their blogs.
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add the links of those they awarded, so that we can get to know the other winners.
And here are the winners!
1. Beads, Braids and Beyond
2. Princess Hairstyles: The Story of a Princess and Her Hair
3. Organic Clothing
4. Cloth Diapers
5. A Much Better Blog (focus on Natural Parenting - she has a store, too)
6. Mama Knows Breast (a Breastfeeding Blog!)
7. Adventures in Babywearing
Winners 3-7 are a few blogs on topics that I've become very interested in since Q was born! 2 years ago I never would have thought about this stuff! Life sure changes, huh? I have also fallen in love with EC (Elimination Communication) but I haven't found a great blog on it yet. Any suggestions? Or do I need to start my own?! lol I have found many great posts about it on cloth diaper blogs, tho. and there are a few very helpful forums out there, too!
I hope you enjoy browsing through my "winners"! Tweet