Thank you, Sadie!!!

Sadie, over at Nellie Bugs gave Q and I a blogger award!!  Thank you so much!!  If you haven't been yet, you need to go visit her blog - and Esty store! She makes the most adorable tutus (and more!! Even tutus for dolls! How cute is that?!)


 Here are the rules:

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Include links to their blogs.

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she received the award.

3. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add the links of those they awarded, so that we can get to know the other winners.

And here are the winners!

1. Beads, Braids and Beyond
2. Princess Hairstyles: The Story of a Princess and Her Hair
3. Organic Clothing
4. Cloth Diapers
5. A Much Better Blog   (focus on Natural Parenting - she has a store, too)
6. Mama Knows Breast  (a Breastfeeding Blog!)
7. Adventures in Babywearing

Winners 3-7 are a few blogs on topics that I've become very interested in since Q was born! 2 years ago I never would have thought about this stuff! Life sure changes, huh?  I have also fallen in love with EC (Elimination Communication) but I haven't found a great blog on it yet. Any suggestions? Or do I need to start my own?! lol I have found many great posts about it on cloth diaper blogs, tho. and there are a few very helpful forums out there, too!

I hope you enjoy browsing through my "winners"!

Comments

  1. Congrats! How fun! I am definately gonna check out the esty store! did you get the last set of pictures I sent! I am loving her hair and getting super excited for it to get a little longer! I can get pigtails in now that don't look too desperate! It kinda gets ruined to go away though because of the car seat! Any ideas on how to prevent that or do I just need to prepared to do her hair when i arrive at my destination? Blessings-Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super cute :)

    I did (as far as I know!) - Thank you for checking, tho! It had entered my email through the spam folder! Weird, because none of the others have.... but anyway - I'm SO excited to get your little beauty up here and show off her 'do's!

    The carseat is my nemesis. You're not alone. The only thing I know to try is to put a thin cover of satin fabric over the carseat where her head rests. The slippery-ness of the satin will help a little. However, in my experience, it's not really enough - so on the days you really want her hair fresh by the time you get where you're going - you might as well plan to do (or redo) her hair once you get there! Especially if you have to spend any significant amount of time in the vehicle.

    I'll be sure to email you when I post your little cutie up here! :) Thanks for sharing her with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I absolutely love your blog and your little one is a DOLL! You are so creative with her styles. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome - and thanks! I love your blog, too! It's been so helpful and A is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...