Triple Clip Simple Twist

Here's a quick and easy style that I thought was pretty cute!  I actually thought I had already posted it - but I looked, and I don't think I have!


As you can see, all I did was to comb her hair over to the left, then part it in 3 sections. I twisted the first section (while holding it out to the side of her head) and then pulled it straight back and clipped it.

Then I did the same to the second section of Q's hair.

And then the third! (which I'm in the middle of twisting in the previous picture)


That's it! As you can see, I let the twists lay over the previous clip if they wanted to.

What do you think?? :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...