Fancy Twisty Hair

Q didn't feel like sitting still today! But here we go ...


First I left out some bangs, Then I made a little ponytail ...



and turned it ...



Here's some pics of how to do that (Topsy Tail! or Pull-Through, etc.)

(Make a loose pony tail and split it)



(Then tuck the "tail" through the part you just made)



(and pull it tighter if you want)

Then I just started twisting! I twisted the two "tails" I had just made, plus two more. I attached them randomly to other hair with a little claw clip.




I also clipped back her bangs with a matching claw clip.



And that's that!

I did go back and put in some little elastics under the claw clips because she just didn't have enough hair to hold it tight. And in retrospect, next time I probably won't bother with the pull-through's for her hair, it would look just as cute without them (almost) and they are time-consuming on a little one with a short attention span! :)

Thank you to princesshairstyles for this idea!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...