Cornrows!

:) Ok, so I know Q doesn't have the "right" hair to do cornrows, but after so much talk about french braiding I've been having lately, and then I saw an incredible heart hairdo on a great blog...Beads, Braids and Beyond ... and I just had to give them a try. Here are the instructions she linked to for learning how to braid cornrows.

I LOVE them! I left them in for 4 days! :)

 

  

  

and then, the second day they were in, that little bit of hair at the back of her head wanted to flop over and cover the cute little braids...so I added one last cornrow (with a twist!)

 

and I added the beads using the instructions from another great hair blog ... Princess Hairstyles ... we didn't lose a bead the whole 4 days! (Including going to playtime at gymnastics!)

Comments

  1. How cool! You did a great job!! And she's such a cutie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thanks for coming to see it! I need more practice, but it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy Vision - great question! I'm going to do a whole post in answer to you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...