A Knot

I first found this style on another hair blog and I love it! (I tried to link to the other blog... :( but I can't find it now! I'm not sure which blog it was on, and I couldn't find the style on the blog I thought I found it on.. I'm so sorry!)  It's so simple and easy and only takes one elastic. :)


First I parted Q's hair diagonally and split that section into two pieces ...



Then I just tied it - like I was starting to tie my shoe! lol




Next I gathered up some hair behind the knot (and just laid the knotted hair out of the way)




Then I gathered the tails of the knot into the bundle of new hair and wrapped an elastic around all of it!


 

Lastly, just for fun :) I added my favorite clip! (Which I found in Q's carseat! YAY!)




Some "in action" shots!




 

Stand still for a picture?! Are you crazy?! :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...