Quick and Easy - Get up and Go - Hairstyle

Awhile ago on the Facebook Page we were talking about how sometimes it can seem frustrating that curly hair needs more attention or TIME than straight hair. Someone mentioned that they wished they had a "get up and go" hairstyle that they could do in the mornings. Well, maybe more what they said was that they wished curly hair could just "get up and go" without styling! :D  Of course, you can, but it doesn't always look "the best".

But let's face it, not all straight hair looks The Best when you just get up and go, either! In fact I would venture to say that most all hair could use a little love before it looks Great in the mornings! (With the exception of protective hairstyles and super short styles, I suppose.)

I decided to try to come up with a few super easy hairstyles that could be achieved in super short order to hopefully get close to this "get up and go" desire.

See below to find out what I came up with!....


So, in the interest of speed - I did NOT detangle!
(See Embracing the Frizz for more ponytail ideas)

Because I hadn't detangled Q's hair recently I could not make straight parts, so I let the hair part where it wanted to:


I added two ponytails in the front half of her hair:


Then I added two more ponytails down low on her head. 
(The lower the ponytails, the easier they fit under winter hats!)




One final picture because I was just THRILLED with these curls!


I had not detangled her hair that day (it might have even been two or three days, I can't remember) and the curls were not this defined when I started this style. I like to put a leave in moisturizer on her curly hair to make sure it's hydrated - especially on days I don't detangle - and this time I used the Creme Brulee for Kinks Coils and Curls  from Beija-Flor Naturals!  (Who is actually the beautiful advertisement on my sidebar - go check it out if you haven't yet!)

I am planning a review soon of many of Beija-Flor Naturals' products, but I just had to get this one out here beforehand because I was so excited! It worked SO well to moisturize and define her curls! and best of all, I hardly had to use any! and the effects lasted all day!!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...