No time for hairstyles?

We haven't done much for hairstyles lately - so busy, you know! lol  Anyway, I thought I'd share a few pictures just for fun...and the reason why I like to DO a hairdo on Q....


(I also found that a trick to her letting me do her hair often and being willing to sit for it - is for me to attempt it often! We've gone for a while with minimal styles and not much time given to hair and yesterday I tried to do a "fancier" braided 'do.... and she wasn't so willing at first! Good to know....)





Santa brought her this crocheted hat... isn't it adorable?!! Now if I can just get her to realize this isn't a hat you wear outside to keep your head warm....it's for fashion! HA! (and keeping her hair out of her eyes....)

 (sorry for the blurry pic - it's the only one we have of her in the hat so far!)


I hope you had a fun and blessed Christmas!!! Feel free to share your stories and pictures, hair related or not, on the facebook page!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...