Click "Read More" to see more pictures and the "how to" steps! :)
How to get this braided circle look:
1) Divide the hair on top of the head into 4 sections '
(relatively even sections if you can on a wiggling toddler!)
2) Braid each section in a normal regular braid and band at the ends.
(I like using orthodontic elastics because they are smaller and softer than the kind you can buy at walmart, for example. You can also soften up any kind of rubber hair band by soaking it in coconut oil.)
3) Wrap the braid around itself as though you were tying it! But leave it loose so that it makes a circle.
4) Tuck the ends of the braids in.
5) Loop another elastic over the whole circle to keep the ends secured. If you need/want to wrap it twice for better hold you can. Using bobby pins to hold the circles would work as well.
Top View of Our Braided Circles Hairdo for Curly Hair:
Another Top View
With a Bow!
The Final Product!
That's it! I thought I better get this one posted before too much time had passed - since Q's coloring pumpkins and all! :)
Thank you for stopping by our website! - If you're new here make sure to check out our many hairstyles for curly hair and our page on tips for curly hair! We love the straight haired folk, too (see my picture on the sidebar?!), so stick around no matter what type of hair you happen to have gracing the top of your beautiful head. :-)
Also be sure to check out our Facebook page and subscribe to our brand new youtube channel! Enjoy! Tweet