Beija-Flor Naturals - Discounts!!

So, chime in ... :) Who's noticed the ADORABLE little cutie in my sidebar ad for Beija-Flor Naturals?? :D 

I just love that picture!

Anyway. On to the point of this post ~~
I just received an email announcing that the special private sale they were having for their fans just went public! I received some of her products a few weeks ago and I have to say - we are LOVING them! (and their ingredients!) I will be posting a review on them in the next couple weeks, so be sure to check back! Body and hair products!

This special discount only lasts until Wednesday, Oct 20th! If you've been procrastinating on trying anything - now's the time to order!

The discount codes are as follows:

INSIDER GIFT - Purchases of $30 or more and receive a recently launched/not yet on the market gift. E.g. Pink Coconut Mask, Honeyquat Styler, Babssu Noir Cleanser.

FREE SHIPPING - get free shipping for all purchases of $50 or more.

SHARE - forward this information to 10 or more friends and receive a generous sample of their organic soap/shampoo bar. Good with any purchase.


Important information:
- Offers are for purchases from the Beija-Flor Naturals website, not at our Etsy Store.
- Place discount codes in PayPal note.
- Where applicable, shipping costs will be reimbursed immediately after purchase.

For more info - check out THIS post or visit BeijaFlor Naturals and contact The Mixtress, herself! :)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! who doesn't love a discount!! (they're almost as good as freebies)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...