The Diamond 'Do

Now there's a spiffy name :) lol

 

Another variation of Step Ponies! I started by brushing her hair forward

 

I made a ponytail in the back- and one in the front


(I'm just holding that middle hair out of the way so we can see the two ponytails.)

Then I parted that middle hair. I also parted each ponytail in half. Then I made a new ponytail including all the newly parted strands - as you can see below :)



Then I did the same on the other side and ended up with a diamond shape!
 

and from the front ...



A cute new way to jazz up the "two piggies" look :) What do you think?

Comments

  1. I love your blog, did I ever tell you that?'

    Because I love your blog so much, I nominated you for the sunshine award over at my blog. Post will be up by the morning in the US. Head over to my blog to accept it.
    www.PennilessParenting.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...