Little Girls Hair ~ Friday Feature!

Welcome to our third (of what I hope is many! So send in your stories!) recurring Friday Feature! I have really enjoyed featuring my readers (YOU!) in the past!

Every friday be sure to check right here on Curly Hairdo Ideas for your styles, ideas, tips, tricks for kids curly hair, etc! or maybe you have a little one with short hair or long hair or red hair or thin hair or thick hair or blonde hair or brown hair or No hair! - even if it's not curly!? I'd love to show you off - so send me your stuff! If you need help coming up with ideas, check out the Featured Follower section. I love spreading the word about homebased businesses too, so be sure to send along your store or blog links!

Enough out of me, Let's get on with the show!!

Meet Sarah, the amazing wife and mother to 4, who blogs at http://www.jesusknowsmethisilove.blogspot.com/ She said she's been following along with the blog on facebook! Make sure you check us out over there if you haven't already!
 ~~ * ~~ * ~~ * ~~

Hi!  These are my two girls, ages two and four.  (soon to be three and five within the next month!) They both have really fine hair, it's still like baby hair in the front.
 So we usually have to stick with small ponytails close to the front of their heads... It is really hard to do a pony in the back for either one of them, there is so much fine baby hair in the front.  (These pictures were taken on a windy day too so it's a little exaggerated!) They also tangle very easily and sometimes it can be difficult to even comb.

Anyhow, love your site and tips!  Thanks!  (Awwww! Thank YOU Sarah!!)


Interview Questions:

What is your daily hair routine? for the kids -  Spray with De-tangler, and use barrettes or bands

Do you use chemicals in your hair? no

Do you use heat (hair dryer, curling iron, flat iron, etc) on your hair? Dryer and flat iron for me

Have you ever straightened your hair? Why or why not? What were/are your thoughts on straightening curly hair? After four pregnancies, my hair has become very different.  Use to be long and semi curly, but now just wavy in places.  So for convenience and lack of time, Its short (got shorter after every kid!) and straight. :)

What is your favorite way to wear your hair? short and straight, my only option now!

What is the worst hair advice you've ever received? That you have to use expensive products

If there was one thing you could say or one tip you could give a young person with curls, what would it be? EMBRACE them!

(isn't this picture fabulous?!)

If there was one thing you could say or one tip you could give to the Parents of young children with curls, what would it be?! DETANGLER is my best friend!!! 

How do you keep your girls still while you style their hair? I cheat sometimes and let them watch TV :) (I do too, Sarah!) Usually give my youngest the hair bands, or barrettes to "hold for mommy" while I'm fixing her hair. 

Do you use (or will you encourage/discourage the use of) heat and/or chemicals on your child's hair? Neither, except for when its cold and we have to use the hair dryer 


What is your favorite aspect of "hair time"? Bonding with my girlies! 

If you could give us one tip or trick - what would it be? Not sure, I'm still learning!!! :) They're just now getting to the age where it's really fun to style and play with their hair.  


~~ * ~~ * ~~ * ~~

That's so true, I don't think we ever quit learning! and it's all so fun!  Thank you again, so much, for sharing your thoughts and your little girls hair with us! You have a beautiful family! (I love the header picture on your blog, too, by the way! Very cool.)


If YOU want to be showcased as a Featured Follower, please send me an email at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com! Include "Friday Feature" in the subject line please!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...