Protective Styling Challenge Options


In keeping with my last Protective Styling Challenge Recap post, I thought we'd share collage number 2!! I just loved all these styles and it's so fun to get to see them again!


By "fun to see these protective styles" I don't necessarily mean I'm proud of how this one looks! But I think it was important for us to really stretch this mom's comfort zone on how often to style hair. Sometimes we over-manipulate and cause more damage than anything!  So while this style was very ready to come down, I was also proud of myself for daring to leave it one more day! and by bringing it up into the ponytails it helped give it some variation and not look tooooooo awful.

Protective Hairstyles for kids can be easy and fun to try!  How often do you do protective styles? On yourself or your kids?!

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...