Life's Messy Moments




"Spending time with friends and family can lead to fun and memorable moments, but also some very messy ones. Tell us about the messiest moments that you’ll always remember!"

So I could have shown you pictures of the day I bought Q cups of finger paint .... (WHY?!?! do people do that?!)

and I'll always remember one of Q's favorite pastimes ... making "soup," aka playing with flour, stirring it in a bowl, putting it in other bowls, basically getting it ALLLLL over the table, chairs, floor, herself, etc.

But..... Instead!
the Recurring Messy Moment of Most Moms Lives
(I would imagine) 
......................................................................................... Calorie Consumption!


Part ONE:   Enter Mango  ...


Mango: 1  Q: 0

drumroll please ....

oh oh oh!


Looks like a tie to me, folks!

(Isn't her Baltic Amber Teething Necklace adorable?! I even started selling them I loved hers so much! You can find them at my online store Karli's Kreations!)

Part TWO:    Blueberries       (because you're never too old to really enjoy your food)

oh my!


oh my!


Ohhh My My!!


and that's how we eat around here - don't you? 
Share your toddler's Messy Moments over on our facebook page! Messy kids are Adorable! 
(Especially when I'm not the one having to clean them up. lol)




Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...