Braid Out! or Day After Waves

We didn't always have great Braid Outs ... but we're getting the hang of it!



I've found that if we've braided cornrows sideways in her hair that the resulting braid out lays much better. It hides the part lines!



We always take Q's braids out dry because if they get wet the "day after" waves disappear - this time however I also added a leave in (Beija-Flor Naturals Creme Brulee) after the braids were out. It worked great! It was a bit thicker than conditioner (which doesn't work well for our braid outs) and I think that was the trick. I rubbed it on my hands before applying to warm it up in hopes it would spread on thinner.


How do YOU achieve great braid outs?

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...