Lovin' Life!

I've so enjoyed all the Friday Features we've had over the last few weeks! Thank you to all who shared your pictures and stories! If anyone else would like to join the fun, please email me at curlyhairdoideas @ yahoo.com

We can't wait to hear from you!

Life has been so busy lately! How has your summer been so far?! We have been kept busy with my new doula venture (see website! www.cyberdoulas.com - still under construction - and the facebook page! Cyber Doulas)

We were also participating in the Beads, Braids and Beyond protective hairstyle challenge during May! Wow. What a learning experience! I have to say though, it came with an unexpected turn of events. We did a lot of braiding during the month, and our longest stretch of Box Braids, too. Which Q LOVED. She called them her "shaky braids." and now every style I even *think* of doing on her MUST include some kind of "shaky braid" or I get in big trouble! (ahh, the joys of the 2 year olds!)

So stay tuned this summer on Curly Hairdo Ideas for lots of braided styles! Some of them are a bit goofy, I must say, but I get so bored with just braids, braids and more braids! We also have more reviews coming up and who knows what else?!  How 'bout we start off the official summer fun with a Virtual Playdate and a review of the Protective Style Challenge? Sounds like a plan! See you soon!


Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...