Straight Hair Stickers

I bought these "hair stickers" at Claire's, I think it was, quite awhile back because I thought they were really cute - and unique. Since then I have worn them in my own hair a few times! So I thought I'd share the idea with you, too....



So this one is good for moms or teens or tweens or little girls hair! But, honestly, I haven't tried them in Q's curly hair yet. ... I'm too chicken! The way they work is that the backing is basically all velcro, so they literally just stick in your hair. Which would be fine applying to curls.... but I don't know if they would come OUT very easily, without pulling! Sometimes on my own straight hair, I slide the sticker to the end of the strand to get it to let go (they hold really well) ... I doubt I could do that on Q's hair. It would just curl together and become a big knot! Ouch!!

Anyway, here's my style (I also like them with a simple mid-range ponytail):




As you can see from the pictures, I left a little "bangs" area out front, and then just stcuk the stickers wherever I felt like! I kinda copied the pattern from the package as shown with the bun.

Let me know if you've ever been brave enough to try these on kids curly hair!
 

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...