Coconut Oil for Hair Treatment - I'm not the only one!

Look what I found!! I'm not the only kook that conditions our hair with Coconut oil! :D  THIS is a very interesting article - have a read! 

"Coconut oil has been used for hair treatment in coconut producing countries such as India and the Philippines for thousands of years"

"Suggested Uses:
For dry scalp: Rub into hair and scalp at least 30 minutes before showering, or before bed at night. Wear a shower cap or towel to protect bedding.
As a hair conditioner: Rub into the ends of your hair after washing, while the hair is still wet. Apply as needed, working towards the scalp. It can also be used as a pre-wash hair treatment applying just before showering.
Excellent for ALL hair types!"

And they also go on to show the findings from a scientific study in which three different oils were compared  - of course Coconut Oil won. :)

Again, the article (and place to buy what is apparently the best coconut oil on the face of the planet) is found HERE!

Comments

  1. Hey there! You KNOW how I love my coconut oil on my G's hair!!! You read all about it on my blog too! Coconut Oil Power! Virgin of course.... LOL

    STeph

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - That's true! :) oh yes, Virgin, unrefined, natural - gotta have it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...