Messy - But Cute

I don't know what to call this one...


First I seperated Q's hair into three sections...



Then I went back and from each of the sections, I took out a bit in the middle - and flopped it forward to use later.



Then I laid the rest of the section of hair back down, just like before...
 

Next I twisted Q's hair in each section, adding hair as I went, but leaving the forward section out for later.




There really wasn't much of a method to my twisting :) It wasn't supposed to look smooth and perfect, just kinda wild and freeform :) When I had twisted all the hair into it - I finished it with an elastic.

Then I did the same to each of the three original sections...



This picture shows the three left out bits from each section :)



Then I twisted the three pieces that were left into another twist - but going the other direction! I added some hair in the back to anchor the twist too, as well as keep that extra hair from falling forward as the day went on :)




Finally I added some claw clips to sort of finish it off :)



Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...