Sun Bum - Holiday Stocking Stuffer

Q and I were lucky enough to be asked to review some more stocking stuffers for you! Read on for a great idea for all the girls on your gift list!


What the company has to say:

Sun Bum SPF 30+ Flavored Lip Balms – $3.99 each at www.TrustTheBum.com
Sun Bum, Cocoa Beach native sunscreen company with a heavy surf following, made so many smile with their original banana flavored SPF Lip Balm that they made more! The new flavors (Pink Guava, Mango, Coconut, Key Lime and Pomegranate) are guaranteed to delight lips – and protect them with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection.





What Curly Hairdo Ideas has to say:

YUM! These flavored lip balms are seriously yummy. As some of you know, I can be very particular about what ingredients are used in my body products... I will be honest, I didn't even look at this one in depth.


(Isn't my new birthday present fun?! I'm slowly learning how to use it for some fun new photos!)


Pink Guava? Seriously. I *had* to open that one first! 


WOW! Who needs sweet treats when you have lip balm that tastes this good?! Not only do my lips feel super soft, I know they're protected from the harmful rays of the sun, whether because I'm surfing (I wish) or skiing! (hopefully soon!) AND - they taste great! haha! I really shouldn't let my kids try these or I will never get them back....



The two items pictured above were given to us for the purpose of review. If you would like to purchase some for yourself, please visit www.trustthebum.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails