Glee, Doula-ing, Easter - oh my!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great Easter weekend!

I rarely apologize for posting frequency here on the blog - I kinda figure it gets old if I say, over and over again, "Sorry it's been so long since I posted..."  and really, who cares how often I post anyway?!

But...... I just have to say,  I'm sorry it's been so long since Q and I have posted any new hairstyles!! Between my new Glee obsession (it's okay, I've watched all the episodes now, real life can return), Easter, my new Doula enterprise and just LIFE in general - I've had a hard time making time for everything I want to fit in! 

I have thoroughly been enjoying the Friday Features we've had recently though! and there are more to come! Send your photos and stories too! curlyhairdoideas at yahoo.com!


Ok, off to create a post or two (hopefully), get a guest author post ready to go for us MOMS - Vacation Hairstyles!, and maybe re-watch an episode or two of Glee before bed....while studying Quinn's hair for more sweet ideas.... and PICK a GIVEAWAY WINNER!!!!  Good night All!  and Thank you for your support of (and interest in!) our curly hair blog!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails