Wow! What an Honor!

THANK YOU, Tia!!

Have you stopped by Her Best Hair, yet? Well it's a treasure trove of information on taking care of natural hair, so make sure you check it out! And while you're there don't forget to check out her store IMI! Very neat handmade jewelry and hair accessories over there!

Anyway, I'm thanking her because she has passed on the Stylish and Versatile Blog award to us! I'm totally flattered and honored that she would think of our little blog when passing on this award. So, again, Thank you, Tia!  Apparently the rules of this specific award are that I have to share 7 things with you, and then pass the award on to a few of my favorite bloggers! So here goes:

1.  I have an obsession with curly hair! Oh, wait, you knew that? Ok, well did you also know I have an obsession with Elimination Communication?! lol Otherwise known as Infant Pottying? Yep, I can talk (or type) about it for hours on end! I love visiting forums and trying to help others out. :)  I am seriously contemplating starting a website about it!

2. I have one biological daughter (Q) and two amazingly wonderful stepchildren! You don't often hear me talk about them on the blog because I want to repect their mom's "territory." These two are the children of my heart that my body didn't birth. I couldn't possibly love them any more regardless of how they came into my life.

3. I am a sugar-aholic and am trying to fix that. :) Albeit not too hard! oops!

4.  I'm (loosely) addicted to winning swagbucks! But then who wouldn't want free stuff, I suppose. The fact that amazon lets you redeem more than one gift card at a time makes the whole thing worthwhile for me!

5. I'm slowly realizing how important having a neat house is, and trying to keep it that way! I have a very heavy tendancy towards "disaster zone" living.

6. I have read so much and learned so much about curly hair in the past year and a half - mostly from black hair blogs - that I'm starting to get "Black Girl Hair Envy"!! I just LOVE curly hair!!

7. We have some horses, 3 pigs and an indoor bunny! The fun just never ends.... ;-)


Enough about me! oof! Now on to the good stuff! I would like to pass this award on to the following awesome blogs:

Sara at My Frugal Fun Life
(a great combo of extreme frugality and incorporating healthy food choices)

Olivia from Write About Birth
(the best birth blog ever created. Right here. Make sure you check out her info on Unassisted Childbirth, too - wow, the things you never knew you never knew!)

Krista at Playdate Crashers
(A little bit of this and a little bit of that! Stay tuned for my upcoming guest post on EC! lol)

Christine at Welcome To My Brain
(I just loooooooove her thoughts on parenting and I think anyone with any type of kid could benefit from the things she shares - plus she has really great dreads!)


Thank you so much, EVERYONE for helping make this blog what it is. I enjoy it so much and your comments and responses make it that much more interesting and worthwhile! Thank you!!!
Have a great Sunday! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails