Curly Zebra Winner!

drumroll please!!!!!!

..................and the winner (chosen by www.random.org) is............................................... #26

Butterfly_9801


Please email me to claim your fabulously awesome Satin Lined Winter Hat from Curly Zebra!

If you didn't win - you can still purchase your own Satin lined hat for curly hair - and you get free shipping if you order 3 or more! So get your friends in on the deal, too!

Butterfly_9801, you have 48 hours to email me - after that I pick a new winner!

Thanks for playing, everyone! :-D  and here's to a great December! Can you believe it's December already??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails