Best Hair Blog

Did I get your atention with that heading?! What do you think is the best hair blog? If you're not sure - and need some blogs to check out... be sure to visit this great big list of the "Top Hair Blogs" according to the Cosmetology School!

And to my great honor and surprise - They included Curly Hairdo Ideas in list of those awarded! Awwww! :-D


Click on the image to see some more! You can never have enough hair blogs, right? lol! 

Thank you sooooo much to all those at CosmetologySchool.org for the recognition! It's greatly appreciated!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails