Weeeeee!!

Ahh! I'm so sorry I've been away! But I'm back now!! :D

I was having computer AND internet issues. :( Silly things! But the battery finally came and I (for now anyway) got the internet back.... so hairstyles are on the way!!

Don't forget about the great deal just for Curly Hairdo Ideas readers at www.mycarab.com - use discount code CURLY20 to get a 20% discount!!! 

Stay tuned! If nothing else I should have a new style up by tomorrow at the latest! And again, I'm so sorry for the unexpected absence! I missed you guys!!

2 comments:

Unknown Mami said...

I hope you stay issue free for a long time.

Curly Hairdo Ideas said...

Thanks! Me too. :)

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails