150 Followers and Disqus

WOW!!!! I'm so excited! We reached 150 followers yesterday! I'm so honored and flattered! :D  THANK YOU to everyone who follows and reads and comments and enjoys this blog! I have so much fun playing with Q's hair, and taking pictures, and then creating (hopefully interesting) posts about it all - I'm so thrilled that others are enjoying it too!

In other news.... We have a new GIVEAWAY!!! and in light of that - and the fact that the Blogger comment form seemed to be malfunctioning on our last giveaway - I've kicked it out and brought in a new guy! Welcome, Disqus! :) I'm really, really, really hoping that we won't have any issues this time around!

Pretty please email me if you have any trouble entering or leaving comments! curlyhairdoideas @ yahoo.com   I want to hear from you and I want to make it easy for you to WIN something! :D


....remember.... this giveaway is open to ALL COUNTRIES! Now, go enter!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails