Blog Changes and Updates!

As you may notice - I've (finally) updated the FACEBOOK badge! It now links you to our NEW facebook page! Be sure to join us over there as I will be phasing out the old page eventually.

I've also updated The Curly Hair Fun Store blurb and added it's own Page to just under the header! :) I'm kinda excited about this one. I'm just experimenting with it - so let me know if there's anything you'd like to see different or added.

And as long as we're talking about it - that goes for the whole site you know! Please always feel free to email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know what you like, what's missing, what you wish you could find on the blog! What did you find that could be easier, etc, etc! I love having your input!!

Anyway - I'm hoping to keep updating and making some changes here and there - so keep checking back and see if you can keep up with me! LOL!

Don't miss the GIVEAWAY to Lovely LuLu Hair Bows!!! Thursday at midnight is the deadline....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails