and the Winner is .......

(drum roll please!) ... .... ... ... ... .... ...  The Winner of the Lovely LuLu Hair Bows $15 Gift Card goes to comment number.....

#38!!

Ryan Family said...
we love the american pride bow!!my dd wears tons of red white and blue and that bow is so beautiful jjccryan@gmail.com

Congratulations!! and Thank YOU to everyone who participated! The response was so fun to see and read! Be sure to enter our next giveaway in July sponsored by Jell E Bean Designs!! (and don't miss all the fun posts until then :) lol!

4 comments:

Ryan Family said...

Yahoo!!
thanks so very much!!
can't wait to order!!

Dreamer13 said...

You're welcome!! Enjoy!

Ryan Family said...

So excited and my bows are ALREADY BEING SHIPPED TALK ABOUT FAST SERVICE!!!

Thanks again for th giveaway!!

Dreamer13 said...

oh Wow! I'm so glad!! That's great - you'll have to send us some pictures of your cutie modelling her new stuff! (if you want to :) )

You're welcome!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!

(If you have trouble leaving a comment, please email me at curlyhairdoideas@yahoo.com and let me know! I don't want anything getting lost out here in cyber-space! lol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails